ONLINE COURSE FOR PROFESSIONALS
Dare to Love Yourself
Emerging from a pandemic, our world has undergone permanent change. Norms and expectations about work were upended. People took stock of their personal and professional selves. And now, the next normal is starting to take shape.
Uncertainty about the state of the world, society, and how our professional roles will settle out is part of our day-to-day. It’s the backdrop to the burnout and stress many people are experiencing that are causing them to re-evaluate what they’re doing and why it matters.
Consider quieting the noise for an hour a week and tuning in to yourself. Long hours, shifting demands, and rebalancing of work and life have created a reshuffling of our days that brings its own stress as we navigate uncharted waters. Caring for yourself is the surest way to ensure you will be able to attend to all the other priorities in your life.
The Dare to Love Yourself Online Course for Professionals is designed to infuse a power-packed hour of self-care into the workday. Taking the time to learn what is depleting your energy, making you feel cynical, and contributing to physical and mental health is an investment of time that will pay dividends. By understanding these factors and finding ways to move through them, you’ll have the tools to create an internal environment that allows you to thrive, no matter the external circumstances.
The knowledge, insight and tools you will gain from this online course, will transcend far beyond the 8 weeks of class. In fact, will last a lifetime.
- Eight One-Hour live instruction online classes
- Course syllabus
- Dare to Love Yourself workbook
- Unlimited access to Anita Ross’ library of self-led webinars
- On-demand 24/7 email coaching
- Eligibility for Continuing Education Units
What you will gain:
- A unique, refreshing and empowering break embedded into your workday for 8 weeks
- An understanding of what self-love is and how integral it is to fulfillment, work-life balance and our overall health.
- Tools and techniques for practicing self-love – – staying grounded in who we know ourselves to be, how to honor ourselves and to express ourselves.
- An individualized approach for sustaining self-love even through challenging times
How does it work :
- Registration is $199
- Upon registration, you will receive an email with all of the course details
- The next cohort begins on August 24, 2022.
- We meet for class via Zoom on Wednesdays at 12:30PM PST/3:30PM EST on:
- August 24, 2022
- August 31, 2022
- September 7, 2022
- September 14, 2022
- September 21, 2022
- September 28, 2022
- October 5, 2022
- October 12, 2022
- While 100% attendance is recommended we understand life happens.
- This course has an interactive component, however, participants choose if they will participate and/or how they want to participate.
- You receive a Dare to Love Yourself workbook
- You receive unlimited access to a library of webinars [downloadable]
- In between classes, you have email access for questions and coaching.
during challenging times
A chance for employers to support their employees in a unique way.
California State Foster Parents Association
National Foster Parent Association
Shasta County Health & Human Services Agency
Cosumnes River College
San Joaquin County Foster Education Programs